BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.15.2008

spot light on the ladies for a minute:

What's going onnnn. It's been a while since I've been on this. I apologize for that, I'm ashamed. But on some real shit, let's get into the female aspect of this whole sha-bang!

I feel like this game, this genre of fashion, this fresh shit, it goes both ways! Ladies is pimps too, ladies is fresh too. Don't be mistaken. I met a female on the streets of Chevy Chase the other day and I was very impressed with her attire. It wasn't only her attire that caught my eye but also the swag that she had about her. It's not entirely about the clothes you have on your back, and the sneaks you're rockin' on your feet...but rather the confidence you carry yourself with and the way you are. Anyways, on a more materialistic note, ladies should check out the following stores/labels, but mind you some shoe/skate shops don't have a wide range of shoes for ladies, but feel free to check out the kids sizes if you have small feet :)

*Click on the available links to check out the goods...

- Stussy
- The Hundreds
- Major (1426 Wisconsin Ave NW)
-
Sports Zone
-
Urban Outfitters
-
H&M
- Social Study (the one in Fredrick is better...but that's just my opinion)
- TokiDoki which is a branch of LeSportSac (one of my favs.)
-
Harujuku Lovers (another good one)
(And of course keep it classy with...)
- Chanel
- D&G
- Guess
- Juicy Couture
- So on and so forthhh .


There were a few shops that are too exclusive to reveal, but what has been listed are the premium, the prime......trust.
But yo, hype beasts are not hip...so don't get too excited with all of this...
Check it out though and express yourself through your own style...you'll know when you wear it.

*Olivia (First Lady of T.C.F)

0 "word?"-s: